After nearly two decades in Canadian healthcare, Accuro is a recognized name with an established history. So why take our brand in this new direction? Because growth comes with change. Not change for its own sake but change that reflects a fresh vision and bold modernization. We’re looking forward, and where our technology leads, our brand should follow.
So what does the new Accuro represent? The best of our solutions and our identity.
It’s the power to get things done. It’s complex tools that deliver efficient simplicity. It’s caring about the people who use our products and acting with integrity. It’s where we’re going—and it’s going to be great.
- “By making meaningful changes to Accuro and looking ahead to future improvements, we’re adding real value without sacrificing users’ experience. I believe the new Accuro branding reflects that precision and balance.”
- “Accuro has evolved to meet our customers’ expectations, and this reimagining of the brand mirrors our vision of its future in the market.”
- “Our new identity will encompass all the touchpoints for our brand, from our website and customer communications to the look and function of our software. We want every person who interacts with us to feel the inspiration behind it.”
- “The anticipated synergy between all departments during this next chapter in Accuro’s story has me excited, as we embark upon our modernization efforts and launch a new look. I can’t wait to see the results of our collaboration.”
- “Accuro is at an inflection point in terms of brand and experience. With renewed focus toward human-centred design strategies, I believe the outcome will be a future-resilient product that empowers the healthcare professionals taking care of Canadians.”
2002First line of code written
2004QHR Acquires Accuro, launches in AB
2006Accuro launches in SK & MB
2009Accuro launches in ON
2014Accuro brand refresh
2016Loblaw acquires QHR
2021Accuro Modernization & Rebrand begins