ACCURO ONE ID
ATTENTION users who require access to Home Clinic Portal:
Please ensure that you review Steps 4 and 5 to configure your Accuro environment in advance of your transition to Accuro Cloud. This will ensure your clinic retains access to Home Clinic Portal.
1ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT
Activate your Accuro ONE ID now
This process should be done from a laptop or desktop computer, not a mobile device.
While activating your account, we recommend selecting Okta Verify as your second factor if you have access to a smartphone.
Bookmark https://accuro.cloud on all of your work stations. This is where you'll log in to Accuro from now on. Once you activate your Accuro ONE ID, your existing ASP login will be retired in 10 days.
Click here for instructions on creating a CDS link. This is required once per clinic, not by each individual user.
Click here for instructions on setting up the extract folder in the S: drive. This is required once per clinic, not by each individual user. Congrats, you're done!
Attention System Administrators
Accuro Admin Centre, a free feature of Accuro Cloud
- Visit https://accuro.cloud/upgrade
- Enter your existing username and password
- Enter your email address
- Set up your second factor for Multi-Factor Authentication
- You will now login to Accuro here https://accuro.cloud. Bookmark this link on all office workstations.
- Ask users in your clinic to start the transition with this step-by-step guide