Accuro EMR is designed to grow with your patients
Stop struggling with a one-size-fits-all EMR. Discover workflows that work, with Accuro for Paediatricians.
Accuro EMR software offers built-in features made for Paediatricians, easily customizable forms and templates, and a platform made to handle complete patient care from babyhood to adolescence. Accuro helps you deliver care that fits.
Accuro has what your practice needs:
- Patient height and weight automatically added to prescriptions
- WHO Growth Charts for Canada auto-save to charts
- Rourke Baby Records
- Development and ADHD assessment forms
- Ability to trend lab results and vitals for monitoring progress
- NutriSTEP® nutrition screening tool integration (Ontario only)
- BORN Kid eConnect integration, with NDDS forms for ages 1-week to 5-years (Ontario only)
"About Wait List, electronic Prescribing, and ability to automatically fax letters and requisitions to pre-defined locations: “This not only saves an incredible amount of time, but also improves efficiency for patients in that our letters and forms get created in Accuro quickly and sent out almost instantaneously, instead of in a couple of weeks, as it often took with the old dictation/transcription method."
"Within just one month, we were feeling like Accuro was “old hat” and we were really comfortable using it and sufficiently knowledgeable with the basic functionality to work efficiently. Every once in a while, however, we still learn something new – it’s like unwrapping a gift to find something you didn’t know you could do."