Customized EMR Tools and Workflows for General Surgeons
When your schedule is split between hospitals and outpatient clinics, Accuro helps you deliver care efficiently in all the places you work.
Streamline charts and consults from one screen, access patient data on-the-go, or set schedules to suit your day. Accuro EMR software has the power to simplify your day-to-day.
A smarter way to work:
- Accelerate consults with pre-made forms for endoscopy, colonoscopy, hernias, abdominal pain, and gall bladders
- Instantly convert forms to letters
- Quickly create custom templates for initial consultations, surgical procedures, and follow-up appointments
- Speed through clickable OR forms that auto-populate with patient demographics
- Easily digitize patient procedure/prep handouts and consent forms
- Conveniently manage waitlists by procedure, urgency, date, or patient
Accuro is the EMR of choice for more than 800 General Surgeons and 3,200 other surgical specialists across Canada.
When you choose Accuro, you’re choosing an EMR trusted by professionals like you.
"With Accuro, there are all the specialty forms I need and it is so much faster. I just auto-populate the form in Accuro and it's done. I can open Accuro and my whole practice is with me at all times. I have my schedule with me all the time. I can look and see what operations I am doing two weeks from now. If another doctor calls me to discuss a particular patient, I don’t have to wait to call them back if I am not in my office. This is an EMR made for the needs of Doctors in Nova Scotia."
"When colleagues ask me what program to use, I don’t hesitate to recommend Accuro due to my positive experience with support staff, and the adaptability of the program to conform to my specialty and practice. Setting up Accuro in my practice was the right decision for me as it works easily, intuitively, and cost effectively. Within the last 20 minutes of the day my dictated notes are done, my consult letters are faxed back to referring physicians, and my billings are sent off to Alberta Health. Accuro just works."